Book a Class at the Lifestyle Studio
Fun effective fitness for all levels age 16 to 85!
- Insanity Live! – High intensity interval training at it’s best! Insanity is a high energy HIIT workout that can be adapted for all ability levels. Ready to make big changes to your fitness? The get ready for Insanity!
- Cize Live! – A hip-hop dance fitness class created by Beachbody great Shaun T. It is a full body workout that breaks down a variety of dance moves and then puts them together in a fun way. Get ready to move your body, sweat and have a blast! All fitness levels welcome.
- Pilates Fusion – Pilates Fusion blends the best of mat Pilates (gentle, no-impact), bootcamp style moves and yoga to give you increased lean strength and flexibility. Our classes are targeted at beginners and middle of the road Pilates participants. Be prepared to get strong and have fun!
- Fit Happens – This class incorporates a variety of fitness tools i.e. body weight, exercise bands, glide discs, to help you reach your fitness goals. Includes a warm up and cool down/ stretch. All fitness levels are welcome, as modifications will be shown for every exercise to decrease or increase the spiciness of the move.
- $5 Fit Happens – A circuit based fitness class for all fitness levels. You will work all parts of your body using a variety of fitness tools. Participants will rotate through six exercise stations on a timed interval. All exercises can be adapted for specific needs i.e. sitting in a chair, injuries, etc.
- $5 Chair Fit –A fitness class for those new to fitness, getting back into fitness and a special focus on seniors. You will work all parts of your body and enjoy an energetic yet gentle workout while being upright i.e. no floor work the whole time, seated or standing.
- Kickboxing – Kickboxing is a great cardio workout that works your entire body. All fitness levels welcome.
Yoga/Stretch – We have a variety yoga and stretch classes:
- JUST STRETCH – a great stretch class for those wanting to get loose without any bells and whistles.
- KISS MY ASANA – kick your ass into gear with this progressive Yoga series. We will work the body from the inside out, synchronizing the breath with movement and sequentially building strength and increasing flexibility week-by-week.
- PEACE THROUGH PROFANITY – breathe in strength, breathe out bullshit! Finally! A class for those who would rather chant “oh shit” than “ohm shanti”. This all-levels class is the perfect way to cap off the week, amplifying the good feels of Yoga with the cathartic release of swearing. This is class is held monthly so watch the schedule for the next session!
- SCUPT YOGA – mix of traditional yoga poses incorporated with strength training. This blending of techniques focuses on combining mind and body exercises with the benefits of strength, cardio, balance and flexibility. This class will be sure to leave you feeling energized. Be ready to sweat!
- KIDS YOGA – TBA
Sole Sisters Running Group
Have you always wanted to run/walk and/or run but found it painful or overwhelming? Then this group is for you! Is is a program that includes strengthening, stretching and slowly building up your cardio. We then begin a gentle run/walk program that is fun and will teach you about what to eat before and after a run, dealing with sore spots in our body and controlling our breath.
All yoga, stretch and Pilates classes include some type of meditation and relaxation even if it is just focusing on our breathing. We also have specific meditation, self hypnosis and deep relaxation classes and workshops that are offered each month.
Personal Training/Health Coaching
We have certified fitness and healthy eating professionals who can work one-on-one or with a small group of your choosing. This is a great option if you have specific physical issues that you are needing support with.
Self Care, Social Events and Workshops
We facilitate a variety of classes, events and workshops to enhance your overall self-care and wellness. Workshops and events include healthy eating and food preparation support, personal self-care, self massage, retreats, Runners Strengthen and Stretch, deep relaxation, self hypnosis and meditation to name a few.
The Urban Retreat – Need a self care day or a mini-vacation? Then the Lifestyle Studio Urban Retreat will help you do just that! The Zandra Ross Lifestyle Studio will be hosting monthly Urban Retreats and the first one will be held on Sunday, September 23, 2018 12:00PM-4:00PM.
What is the Urban Retreat? It is a half day self care session to provide an opportunity for you to nuture your heart, body and mind. What you can expect:
- Introduction to mindfulness and meditation
- Deep tissue self massage and yoga
- Goal setting
- Personal development workshop (45-60 minutes)
- Creative projects i.e. vision boarding, homemade personal care products
- Healthy snacks and beverages
- Takeaway materials i.e. worksheets, how to’s, etc.
- Single Class $13.00
- Lifestyle Pass (unlimited classes) $100.00/month **on SALE $75.00/month until January 31, 2019**
- 10 Visit Punch Pass $100.00
- Urban Retreat $75.00
To sign up for classes or purchase passes: https://www.wellnessliving.com/signup/zandra_ross_lifestyle