Professional/Personal Development Workshop Series
1. The Color Code Personality Assessment Workshop: How to Get Along with Anyone
July 2, 2019
9:30 am – 3:00 PM
Description: The Color Code is the most revolutionary and ACCURATE measurement of your personality available on the market today. Once you have learned the Color Code you will never see yourself or others the same again! The Color Code is your best bet for understanding how to make sense out of life’s relationship puzzles. The workshop will help you understand everyone (and yourself) better especially in terms of motivation i.e. How do I get others to do the things I need them to do (and how do I get myself to do the things I need to do?).
2. Building a Bullet-Proof Team: Team Building for Fun and Effectiveness
July 23, 2019
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Description: Your success as a manager can often depend on how well your team operates. How are their problem-solving skills? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together? If you want to develop your team leadership skills and unleash the talent of your individual team members, this workshop is a practical look at current leadership practices that work.
1. Urban Retreat
June 23, 2019
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Description: Join us at the Urban Retreat. It is a half day extra luxurious self-care session to nurture your heart, body and mind. It includes:
- Introduction to mindfulness and meditation
- Physical self-care i.e. deep tissue self-massage, beauty/skin, make up for the rest of us
- Goal setting/vision boarding, other life coaching activities, creative activity, etc.
- Personal development workshop
- Healthy snacks and beverages
- Takeaway materials i.e. worksheets, journals, checklists, gifts, etc.
2. Women’s Personal Strategic Planning Retreat
September 13, 14 and 15, 2019
Friday 5:00 PM – Sunday 1:00 PM
With accomodations $497
Without accomodations $397
Description: Are you wondering what comes next in your life? The Zandra Ross Lifestyle Women’s Personal Strategic Planning Retreat will help you figure that out through an intensive weelend of self awareness, dreaming, goal setting, planning and celebrating. Stay tuned for more information in the coming days and sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page to be eligible for a special gift for Retreat participants!
1. Better Lifestyle Challenge
July 02, 2019 – September 20, 2019
$125.00/month – up to 5 classes per week
(can just sign up for classes without the challenge for $100.00 month/4 classes per week or $125.00 month/5 classes per week)
Description: It’s time to make little changes to get big results and win prizes!
The Zandra Ross Lifestyle Studio is hosting the Better Lifestyle Challenge!
It is an 12-week commitment on you and your lifestyle goals with the support of a team of certified personal trainers, healthy eating coaches, lifestyle coaches and a group of like minded women.
The challenge includes:
- Up to 5 classes per week each targeting a different part of your fitness i.e. cardio, strength and flexibility. Monthly meal plan plus healthy eating guide.
- Home workout plan. Private Facebook group with live interaction with your coaches.
- 2 live and/or virtual group check ins with coaches. Content on all aspects of living your best life i.e. positive thinking, goal setting, healthy relationship with self and others, etc.
- Journals and other goal setting tools. 25% discount on all other products, services and workshops at the Studio.
* Participation prizes and much more!
Don’t live near Prince George but still want in on the action?
We have a virtual option just for you so message Zandra for more information.
Measurements will be taken the first week and the person who has the largest decrease in overall inches proportionally will be the winner!! You must commit to a two-month pass at the Studio to participate.
Prizes: First Prize is a minimum of $300.00 (depends on number of people signing up), Second Prize minimum $150.00 and Third Prize one month 4 Pass to the Studio.
For more information and to register contact Zandra at email@example.com or (250) 961-9521.